John C. Huddleston, Accountant, CPA
I am the owner of Huddleston Tax CPAs, John C. Huddleston. Huddleston Tax CPAs began supporting small business in the year 2002. We work hard to enhance the comprehensive wealth and health of your small business. Our services exceed the common bookkeeping and tax preparation. Our services adapt to the many needs of small business.
In the land of small business, advances can arrive at the drop of a hat. And when changes do take place, you will require a tax cpa that can adapt to the dynamic world of business.
We do our best to provide the level of and variety of results that will speak to your small business expectations.
- Quickbooks Consulting-we provide three training delivery packages (each customizable to your needs, and understanding). We will perform the initial Quickbooks setup. We will instruct you in how best to use the Quickbooks bookkeeping system. And we also provide continued support, should you ever need us along the way, just give us a call.
- Bookkeeping-we handle the accounting books quite a few small businesses. We are the individualized solution to your bookkeeping needs.
- Payroll-we handle the payroll processes for a number of small businesses. We are able to provide a level of service that is responsive to your individual small business needs.
- Tax Preparation-we are tax preparers, well versed in preparing taxes for the self-employed, small businesses, and individuals with complicated tax returns.
- Tax Planning-we understand the various entities like S-Corps and LLCs and exactly how they will influence your taxes. We can help you through entity selection, because we understand what it means in terms of taxes and deductions. And we can help you have other tax planning procedures in place which will streamline tax prep (by establishing bookkeeping practices) and help you keep the most of your tax dollars and make the most of any tax deductions.
- Business Valuation Reports-we have a database of thousands of sales of small business and we have a Cpa that specializes in business valuation reports if you are thinking of buying a business, starting a business, selling a business, or if you are considering refinancing, a business valuation will help you establish just how to proceed.
- Offer in Compromise Guidance-we provide service for when you are seeking an offer in compromise solution to IRS back tax debt. So give us a call.
- Cost Segregation Studies-because depreciation rates differ, with a cost segregation study, you are able to make the changes that will save you tax dollars.
- Business Coaching-we offer business coaching to help you achieve financial success. Why not choose a small business certified public accountant firm, that has a strong idea of small business struggles and successes.
Tax and Accounting for small business, it’s been our point of focus and will remain our speciality. Our firm the skill sets and experience to satisfy your small business expectations. I have, as well, experience with tax law, this has and continues to serve me through the years. I was awarded a law degree in 1989 from the University of Washington, School of Law. Then in 1999, I was awarded a masters degree in Tax law from the UW. And I’m not the only CPA on the team with graduate degrees.
Call me. I’d like to introduce you to the Huddleston Tax CPAs Accountants.
John C. Huddleston